Specialist clinic and outpatient information
Your safety, as well as that of other patients, visitors and staff, is of great importance to Alfred Health. Before coming to our hospitals, please ensure you are aware of our most recent Visitor Guidelines.
From Monday, 23 November 2020, a number of our specialist clinics will be in a new location.
Further information can be found below with new locations indicated on this map.
- Breast, Endocrine and General Surgery
- First Seizure
- South Block
- Interventional Radiology
- Movement Disorders
- Thyroid Nodule and Cancer Clinic
- Multiple Sclerosis & Neuro Immunology Clinic (MSNI)
- Women's Health
- Ground floor
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (FGD)
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Clinic (NAFLD)
- Level one
- Colorectal & General
- Surgery Clinic (CRS)
- Hepato Pancreato Biliary Clinic (HPB)
- Varicose Veins
Alfred Lane House
- Asthma and Allergy
- Hand Therapy
- Oesophagogastric bariatric
For more information, contact (03) 9076 2025.