We conduct clinical trials for people with blood disorders.
How to access this clinic
Accessing this service
Your specialist must make the referral to our service. We will contact you with an appointment time.
What to bring
For a clinic appointment
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- TAC or Workcover claim number (if relevant)
|Thursday||The Alfred||2.00pm - 4.30pm|
- Prof Huyen Tran: Clinical Haematology, Laboratory Haematology
- Dr Anna Kalff: Clinical Haematology, Laboratory Haematology
- Dr Shaun Fleming: Clinical Haematology, Laboratory Haematology
- Dr Sushrut Patil: Clinical Haematology, Laboratory Haematology
- Dr James Mcfadyen: Clinical Haematology, General Medicine
- Prof Andrew Perkins: Clinical Haematology
- Dr Krystal Bergin: Haematology
ResourcesAll patient resources
Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand
The HSANZ aims to inform members of the most recent developments in haematology, and to advance knowledge and inspire continued professional development in this exciting discipline.
Cancer Council Australia
Services, resources, fact sheets, news and forums
Cancer Council Victoria
Services, resources, fact sheets, research, news and forums
ClinTrial Refer connects patients and doctors with clinical trials. View Alfred Health clinical trials.