The primary role of the Faciomaxillary service is the management of acute facial trauma and its sequelae.
Clinical service overview
The Facio-Maxillary Clinic is a tertiary referral service which provides management of adult craniofacial deformities, either post-traumatic or congential.
Refer your patient
Fax referral to us
We accept GP and specialist referrals to this service.
All referrals are triaged by the service according to clinical urgency. Patients requiring immediate assessment should be sent to the Emergency & Trauma Centre.
To refer your patient, complete and fax a referral to us. For urgent referrals, also contact the service Registrar to discuss the case.
To ensure appropriate and timely triage, include all demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results.
If you are concerned about any delay of the appointment or if there is any deterioration in your patient’s condition, contact the service Registrar on call on (03) 9076 2000.
- Referral enquiries (03) 9076 2025
- Referral fax (03) 9076 6938
- Enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr David Morgan: Plastic Surgery, Faciomaxillary
- Mr Charles Baillieu: Faciomaxillary
- Mr Anand Ramakrishnan: Plastic Surgery, Faciomaxillary
- Dr Sophie Ricketts: Plastic Surgery, Faciomaxillary
- Mr Richard Barton: Plastic Surgery, Faciomaxillary