This clinic manages patients with general blood disorders.
Refer your patient
Fax referral to us
We accept GP and specialist referrals to this service.
All referrals are triaged by the service according to clinical urgency. Patients requiring immediate assessment should be sent to the Emergency & Trauma Centre.
To refer your patient, complete and fax a referral to us. For urgent referrals, also contact the service Registrar to discuss the case.
To ensure appropriate and timely triage, include all demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results.
If you are concerned about any delay of the appointment or if there is any deterioration in your patient’s condition, contact the service Registrar on call on (03) 9076 2000.
- Referral enquiries (03) 9076 2828
- Referral fax (03) 9076 8500
|Wednesday||The Alfred||2.00pm - 4.00pm|
- Prof Stephen Jane: Clinical Haematology
- Dr Amanda Davis: Clinical Haematology, Laboratory Haematology
- Dr Susan Morgan: Clinical Haematology, Laboratory Haematology