We care for people with bleeding disorders.
Refer your patient
Fax referral to us
We accept GP and specialist referrals to this service.
All referrals are triaged by the service according to clinical urgency. Patients requiring immediate assessment should be sent to the Emergency & Trauma Centre.
To refer your patient, complete and fax a referral to us. For urgent referrals, also contact the service Registrar to discuss the case.
To ensure appropriate and timely triage, include all demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results.
If you are concerned about any delay of the appointment or if there is any deterioration in your patient’s condition, contact the service Registrar on call on (03) 9076 2000.
- Referral phone (03) 9076 2179
- Referral fax (03) 9076 3021
|Monday||The Alfred||10.00am - 1.00pm|
|Tuesday||The Alfred||2.00pm - 4.30pm|
- Prof Huyen Tran: Clinical Haematology, Laboratory Haematology
- Dr Amanda Davis: Clinical Haematology, Laboratory Haematology
- Dr James Mcfadyen: Clinical Haematology, General Medicine
- Dr Zane Kaplan: Clinical Haematology, Laboratory Haematology