This clinic is suitable for patients who have arrhythmias and those who are in need of specialist assessment and electrophysiology studies.
Refer your patient
Fax referral to us
We accept GP and specialist referrals to this service.
All referrals are triaged by the service according to clinical urgency. Patients requiring immediate assessment should be sent to the Emergency & Trauma Centre.
To refer your patient, complete and fax a referral to us. For urgent referrals, also contact the service Registrar to discuss the case.
To ensure appropriate and timely triage, include all demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results.
If you are concerned about any delay of the appointment or if there is any deterioration in your patient’s condition, contact the service Registrar on call on (03) 9076 2000.
- Referral enquiries (03) 9076 3263
- Referral enquiries (03) 9076 6525
- Referral fax (03) 9076 2461
- Referral enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday||The Alfred||9.00am - 1.00pm|
|Thursday||Sandringham||9.00am - 12.00pm|
- Prof Peter Kistler: Cardiology
- Dr Archer Broughton: Cardiology
- Dr David Chieng: Cardiology
- Dr Liang-han Ling: Cardiology
- Dr Hariharan Sugumar: Cardiology and electrophysiology
- Dr Sandeep Prabhu: Cardiology
- Dr Aleksandr Voskoboinik: Cardiology
On the doctor’s behalf, Alfred Health can bulk bill the cost of the consultation for some services through Medicare. This means there is no out of pocket expense to the patient.
MBS-billed services require a current referral. Provide your patient with a 12 month referral to see the specialist of your choice at the requested clinic.
Referrals must be addressed to a named specialist or the Head of service, listed at the top of this page. Clinic consultants are listed on every clinic page.
Note that from time to time, your patient may be seen by another specialist in the clinic, in order to expedite their treatment.